Bali

Sunday 31 July 2016

Busy but slow.
Lazy, very lazy but delightfully so.
There was no agenda or no strategy.
It was just making sure I got to the next rock that was right ahead of me,
a rock that I could just slip and fall on yet overcome anyway.
It was a place of 'yes, let's just roll with it.'
It was saying yes to dirt, grime, mosquito bites,
to feeling the wind in your hair on a motorbike ride offered by an overly confident local
to an accidental exchange with a Dutch that I share a bit of a common history with while walking down the flight of stairs to Bingin Beach.
Even falling ill seemed like an eternity.
Drifting in and out of consciousness while curled up on the starched white bed
with a thin linen blanket over me, I was happy to recover
in my own pace. There was no hurry to get somewhere.
or anywhere for that matter.





P/S:
Fresh coconut water and great friends
add to the magic of Bali.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Room Traveller All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger